A significant portion of the firm's practice involves the representation of insurance carriers and their insureds, with regard to insurance claims in both federal and state courts. This work includes representing and counseling our clients regarding the following:
- Group life, health and disability cases involving ERISA benefit plans and church, government, and other group plans
- Individual life, health and disability claims including breach of contract, bad faith and punitive damages
- ERISA litigation as to pension and welfare benefit plan issues
- Subrogation and reimbursement claims
- Property and casualty disputes and litigation, including sinkhole claims
Other insurance matters the firm's attorneys often handle include the following:
The firm has the experience, staff, skills and resources to work closely with and be accessible to these clients. Further, attorneys and staff are able to adhere to the strictest of litigation management guidelines while developing cost-effective, result-oriented litigation strategies for clients.